Reptile Cobra 60% is absolute performance with 60% carbon content.
With its narrow square new school blade tip, it’s the best for a soft catch and powerful mid stroke.
We worked on hundreds of protos to finalize the deep power scoop on the blade face, with 2 pronounced dihedrals to add power and stability to the stroke while eliminating blade flutter. T700 UD fibers inside, Twill carbon as last layer, perfectly cooked in the autoclave oven under 6 bar pressure.
Handcrafted in Italy, available in one central size 83 square/inchs.
- Exclusive Shaft Reflex Technology. The unidirectional T700 carbon fibers are aligned to create a “live “shaft, with a unique flex and super light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 10 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position, keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit.
- Deep scoop on the blade face
- Double Dihedral for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Smooth back face and reinforced blade edges with internal biaxial CBX carbon fibers allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- 6 bars Autoclave pressure production at 130°C
- Available 3-pcs.
|Blade Size||Blade Lenght||Blade Width||Weight||Blade Angle|
|83 inch. / 535 cm2||453 mm||168 mm||1000 gr||10°|